Thanks to everyone who attended and participated in our first Trinidad and Tobago Internet Governance Forum (TTIGF) held on January 26th, 2017 from 9AM to 1 PM at the Marriott Courtyard in Port of Spain.
The TTIGF featured a panel discussion on the theme “The Role of the Internet and the Digital Economy in the Sustainable Development of Trinidad and Tobago” and an open forum where participants (in the room and remotely) discussed policy issues related to key elements of Internet governance issues, such as the Internet’s sustainability, robustness, security, stability, access and development.
You can watch the TTIGF event on YouTube
The TTIGF was hosted by the Trinidad and Tobago Multistakeholder Advisory Group (TTMAG) in partnership with:
- IEEE Trinidad and Tobago Section
- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
- Internet Governance Forum Support Association (IGFSA)
- Internet Society Trinidad and Tobago Chapter (ISOC-TT)
- Trinidad and Tobago Coalition of Services Industries (TTCSI)
- Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS)
- Trinidad & Tobago Internet Exchange Limited (TTIX)
- Trinidad and Tobago Network Information Centre (TTNIC)
If you have any questions or feedback about the TTIGF, please email email@example.com